Engaging | Informative | Inspiring
Heather Nelson is an engaging and dynamic speaker that has spent over 20 years in the non-profit sector working with charities, volunteers, and donors. She brings with her a wealth of encouragement, knowledge and experience to inform and engage your group or audience.
She has been a speaker at AFP Congress, regional fundraising groups and Happy You Year, which she co-hosts with John Lepp from Agents of Good, and Ashlee Livingstone of Our Forte.
- Building Your Corporate Fundraising Program
- Being Open to Corporate Fundraising
- Board and Senior Volunteers role in Corporate Fundraising
- Leveraging the Skills of Major Gift Fundraising for Corporate Fundraising
- Relationship building and networking for Corporate Fundraising
- and more
- Speak or hold workshops for your group or organization
- Deliver a presentation for your board
- Bring inspiration and engagement as a podcast guest
Here’s what others have to say…
“Thank you, Heather Nelson. Your presentation about corporate philanthropy was insightful and timely. At times development professionals think securing major gifts from ‘the big corporate company’ can be daunting. You made us realize that our goals are achievable with the right approach and plan in place.”
“Heather’s workshop on some of the key fundamentals of fundraising for the non-profit sector was extremely helpful and informative. Heather’s expertise and approach has opened up new streams and ideas for our group to move forward with.”