Engaging | Informative | Inspiring
Heather Nelson is an engaging and dynamic speaker with more than 20 years’ experience in the non-profit sector working with charities, volunteers, and donors.
She leverages her wealth of knowledge and experience to encourage, inform and engage audiences of all sizes.
Heather’s speaking experience includes the AFP Congress, regional fundraising groups and Happy You Year, which she co-hosts with John Lepp from Agents of Good, and Ashlee Livingstone of Our Forte.
Interested in booking Heather for an Upcoming Event or Podcast?
Heather will customize her message to your audience and needs. Some of her most popular topics include:
- Building Your Corporate Fundraising Program
- Being Open to Corporate Fundraising
- Board and Senior Volunteers role in Corporate Fundraising
- Leveraging the Skills of Major Gift Fundraising for Corporate Fundraising
- Relationship building and networking for Corporate Fundraising
- and more
- Speak or hold workshops for your group or organization
- Deliver a presentation for your board
- Bring inspiration and engagement as a podcast guest