What your Board Needs to Know
About Corporate Fundraising
ONLINE Workshop & E-Book
June 18th, 2020
Are you struggling to get the corporate funding your nonprofit deserves?
Are you just not raising enough money from companies, and you want to know why not?
Do you see other charities getting sponsorships and you want your nonprofit to get some of that action?
Are you asking yourself if Corporate Fundraising makes sense for you, at all?
You need these answers and that is why I created this workshop and e-book.
In this workshop you will learn what you need to know so your nonprofit can take action and raise more money from companies.
This 90-min Live Workshop on June 18th, from 12-1:30 pm EST and practical e-book, is your first step in accessing more revenue for your nonprofit from companies.
“Your presentation about corporate philanthropy was insightful and timely. At times development professionals think securing major gifts from ‘the big corporate company’ can be daunting. You made us realize that our goals are achievable with the right approach and plan in place.”
WHAT WE WILL COVER
Corporate giving is a key part of a robust strategy to raise money for your nonprofit. To be an effective Board, YOU NEED to know if Corporate Fundraising is for you, and what your role is in accessing it.
When you enrol you will receive access to a 90-minute LIVE workshop (and replay) and a practical e-book, so your Board can:
- ASSESS if Corporate Fundraising makes sense for your nonprofit so that you can focus on the most important actions and see that much needed revenue.
- Learn what APPROACHES there are and which one fits your nonprofit so that you can leverage relationships strategically and with an achievable goal in mind.
- Determine if your nonprofit has the BASICS required for SUCCESS so that you are ready to be a great partner when a company says yes.
When you REGISTER, you will get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to your
PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR COVID-19 RESPONSE.
So that you can LEARN what you can be doing right now, during the pandemic, that will make a difference to your nonprofit’s bottom line!
- Through this 90-minute workshop at 12pm EST on June 18th, I will answer your most critical questions about a Board’s role in raising money from companies.
- You will get a clear understanding of what it takes to raise more money from companies.
- This key information will position you to make strategic decisions about your role, the focus of a successful Corporate Fundraising staff team, and the next steps you can take right now.
- The webinar will include a live Q&A to respond to your immediate questions and to ensure you are ready to take action.
You will also receive: Corporate Fundraising for Boards e-Book that includes:
– The different types of Corporate Fundraising, what you need to do them successfully
– Assessment tool to determine if Corporate Fundraising is for your organization
– Board Roles and Responsibilities with a plan for action
– Checklist to determine if you are ready for Corporate Fundraising
Special Bonuses this month include:
– Practical Guide for COVID-19 Response – Sent immediately!
– Sample Corporate Fundraising Policy and Guidelines that you can adapt for your organization.
Register and get immediate access to your PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR Covid-19 RESPONSE.
You might be asking yourself…why now? Aren’t companies in a recession?
The answer is, while there are some companies that are struggling, there are others that are stepping up.
There are many companies whose work flow is disrupted and this is leading to them being MORE AVAILABLE than ever for conversations with nonprofits.
That means, it’s the perfect time to reach out with relevant opportunities!
Now you are thinking, my nonprofit has NO RELEVANT OPPORTUNITIES.
To that I say, no problem.
Let’s figure out what your strategy is for when things re-open, and use this time to establish connections, build materials so when the time is right your team is READY!!
Now is the time. With so much changing, it is the perfect time to ASSESS, ADJUST and TAKE ACTION!
This workshop will provide you with everything you need to make that happen. And if you still have questions after you’ve watched the webinar. I’m HERE!
“Heather has incredible insight into the corporate sponsorship space. She helped our Board shape our strategy and develop a realistic view on the level of commitment and resources necessary to build a successful corporate sponsorship program. She also helped us set timelines and financial targets to avoid the pitfalls of either under- or over-budgeting for corporate support.”
“Collaborating with Heather and BridgeRaise was a true benefit in helping a client’s board of directors redirect and refocus their corporate fundraising program. Heather took the time to educate herself on the Board’s background and their interest in corporate fundraising, presented suggestions for moving forward which were backed by facts, examples, and case studies, and made sure to listen and respond to the Board’s questions and concerns. Not only did the Board walk a way with a better understanding of corporate giving and a new direction for a plan forward, but I too learned more about corporate giving and the power of collaboration.”
“Heather’s workshop on some of the key fundamentals of corporate fundraising for the non-profit sector was extremely helpful and informative. In this current climate of tighter funds and more need, it is imperative to ensure you are focused as a fundraiser and maximizing your time through the most beneficial practises. Heather’s expertise and approach has opened up new streams and ideas for our group to move forward with.”
Knowing the keys to success with Corporate Fundraising, and having your whole Board on the same page when critical decisions need to be made, will save your Board significant time and make your decisions powerful and efficient.
Join me live at 12 pm on June 18th, 2020 so you can ask your questions and get immediate feedback.
(tax will be added at checkout)
Don’t forget your REPLAY will be available for you to watch at your convenience!
And of course the most important information and template you need to get started.
I’m Heather Nelson, MBA, CFRE, and my focus is exclusively helping charities raise money from companies. With my business degree, over 15 years of Corporate Fundraising experience and having taught fundraising at Ryerson University, I can help your board learn the best practices in Corporate Fundraising and assess if it is right for your organization. I can help you maximize your time and get focused on what works. With my experience, you can move forward with Corporate Fundraising at your organization with the knowledge that you are doing what will get the results your charity deserves.