Fundraisers and Executive Directors:
What if you could have ALL the swipe files of my best introductory emails, time-saving policy templates, and the most important information to know on your prospect before you reach out?
Well you can, my MOST IMPORTANT EMAIL AND FUNDRAISING TEMPLATES FOR NON-PROFITS THAT WANT TO RAISE (MORE) MONEY FROM COMPANIES ARE HERE.
Save time and never stare at a blank screen again!
Unlock instant access to over 25 templates and editable files with accompanying videos explaining how to use them and my best tips and tricks including:
- Getting Started Checklist & Work Plan so you can lay a strong foundation upon which to build.
- Corporate Policy Template including inclusion that ensure you have value-aligned corporate partnership so you can plug in your details and be ready to go!
- Corporate Partnership Sales Cycle BridgeRaise’s proprietary and can’t miss approach to all the steps from prospect to partnership.
- Prospect List Building Tools and a Prospect Briefing Template that will shift your perspective and save you tons of time!
- Our MOST Successful Email Templates to introduce, connect, and follow up.
- Our proven effective Introductory meeting agenda and discovery questions that ensure you get the most out of your first meeting.
- Proposal and Fulfillment Report Outline that will drastically increase the chances your prospects will start – and continue – reading what you send them.
These files have helped hundreds of charities launch, refine and grow their corporate partnership programs – and they’re yours today for $149.
Bridgeraise’s email templates helped me respond more quickly because I’m not starting from a blank page. I was able to adapt the language to fit and align to my organization’s mission, vision and campaign goals and take actions to kick-start my outreach in a shorter amount of time.
BridgeRaise’s Prospect Briefing template has helped me categorize and filter what was important for us as fundraisers to focus on when determining whether not a specific corporate prospect was a good fit. Additionally, the template helped me to rethink how I did my research on corporate prospects from a marketing and branding view point.
Under the leadership of Heather Nelson, we provide non-profits with the strategy, support, training and tools they need to start, improve upon or expand their corporate partnership programs.
We’ve helped charities of all types and sizes raise (lots of!) money through win-win corporate partnerships – and these swipe files are designed to help you do just that, so that you can further your mission and increase your impact.
Note: Prices includes HST (71900 3089 RT0001)